Recognizing the value and contributions of our consultants, we provide a comprehensive array of programs designed to maximize consultant satisfaction and retention. Above all, Royal & Ross is committed to a high touch, high service culture for our consultants.
- IT Project Diversity - we provide consulting services to a wide variety of companies and industries, encompassing the entire spectrum of IT engagements.
- Competitive Salary – Royal & Ross offers its consultants salaries that are within the market range according to location, skill sets and qualifications
- Enhanced Benefits - we offer our employees competitive benefit plans that include access to Medical, Life Insurance, immediate eligibility in 401(k) plan, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cash Bonuses - extra income incentives through our bonus rewards programs for referring qualified candidates, self placements and new account relationships
- Award & Recognition - recognizing consultants for outstanding achievement, initiative, and contributions.
- Unique Intranet Presence - Building Blocks for Success includes career resources like how to interview successfully, dressing to impress, technical user groups, white papers, technology Webinars and much more
- Frequent Consultant Events/Gatherings - designed for networking, recognition and information exchange
- Robust Re-marketing Program - Our process uses technology and a proven process to redeploy consultants into other client projects at the conclusion of their assignment. Our consistent track record indicates approximately 20-25% of all placements coming from current Royal & Ross consultants as re-marketed/redeployed versus hired from the open market